Winter Maintenance Best Practices
With the winter maintenance season right around the corner, now is the perfect time to train and/or refresh road crews on the importance of implementing winter maintenance best practices.
Our industry expert, Mike Coffey, has over 36 years’ experience maintaining roads and airports throughout Alaska.
We know agencies are struggling with budget constraints, travel approvals for training, and in-person gatherings so EnviroTech Services is excited and pleased to offer a Free virtual Winter Maintenance Best Practices training session.
Topics that will be covered
- Sustainable winter maintenance best practices
- Pros and cons of abrasives, salt, complex chlorides, salt brine, and magnesium and calcium chlorides
- How to better use traditional and alternative chemicals
- Snow & ice control techniques
- Environmental impacts of winter maintenance policies
- Stress responsible application
- Various winter maintenance tricks of the trade
Are there any topics you would like us to discuss?
Please fill out the form to the right and let us know what else you would like to cover.
We look forward to having you join us!
Click on the date to register: